Monday, June 16, 2008

Yesterday was a very pleasant day here in the Springs, and I hope the other dads out there had as good a Fathers Day as I did. It was great to be surrounded by my grandkids and kids, grilling steaks on the back deck. Today we woke up to a cool drizzly day, and interest rates took a big jump to 6.75% :-(, so it wasn't as nice (although rain is very welcome right now). Tiger Woods winning the US Open in a sudden death playoff was a consolation at least!
I showed property over the weekend, primarily in Cordera. I really like the community center and pool, and the views are very nice. The location is also extremely convenient for Powers access, great D20 school situation, and you can still build a pretty nice house for under $400k, although I think most are coming in for much more than that. It has the advantage of being a little upscale from Wolf Ranch, or Cumbre Vista, without the higher prices of Flying Horse Ranch.

No comments: