Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On the way back from Falcon this week I got this shot of the pronghorns out on the prairie, just at the turnoff for the soccer fields. They kind of took off all at once, but I liked how they were kind of bunched up nice, and all standing up. Some day they won't be there anymore, as the houses from the Banning Lewis will gradually fill it all in, so I figure I shoot these when I can!
What a wild week already in the money markets. While all this craziness of Lehman Brothers, Merril Lynch and AIG is helping interest rates go down for the moment, I hate to see the whole credit and investment system melting down. The irony is that a year or 2 from now, the banks who are buying up these deals will be even richer than ever.
We are having a great week of early fall, with cool nights and warm sunny days. The leaves should start turning in the high country soon, always a treat for me!



No comments: