Monday, September 14, 2009

Peyton Pines - Affordable Treed Acreage

Yesterday I walked some lots out in Peyton Pines, and kicked myself that I don't go out there more often. While it is a 40 minute drive from my office (pretty much due east), it is only about 30 minutes to Peterson AFB, and less to Shriever, making it a fairly doable commute for many Air Force personnel and defense contractors, or others working on the east side of town. The setting is idylic. We kicked up deer on 2 different lots we walked, and the panoramic views were serene. There is a nice mixture of pine trees and meadows, and the prices are really pretty reasonable. The 5 acre lots we saw were both under $125,000, and horses are welcome.
Got questions about living in Colorado Springs? Call me at 719-590-4768 or 888-568-6784!

No comments: