Monday, November 17, 2008

I was able to help several families get a step closer to living in Colorado Springs last week. One of them now has a house under contract, one knows which house they probably will buy, when they get their job situation settled over the next month or so, and one knows where they want to be when they get their current house sold. I enjoy working with new residents a lot. This is such a great place to move to, it is always a treat to see them smile at the great views, nice (or at least interesting!) weather, or other opportunities that develop for them.
The gorgeous mild sunny weather we've been having reminded me of earlier in the fall when I caught this elk napping under a tree up in Estes Park. I think if he had had an IPOD, he would have been listening to John Denver's Sunshine On My Shoulders :-)

No comments: