Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Low Cost of Living Puts Colorado Springs in a Good Place

The news this morning in Colorado Springs (The Gazette reported it) says the latest cost of living survey put us 8.1% below the national average, not a bad place to be. It's a pretty great place without being low cost, don't get me wrong, but a low cost of living coupled with a good quality of life makes a GREAT combination!
The caveat on the quality of life has to be the weather for the last 2 days. Fog, drizzle, cold, it reminds me of Michigan! I know, that is harsh, and like the saying goes, if you don't like the weather, wait an hour, it will change. Of course it also goes, if you do the like the weather, wait an hour, and it will change anyway :-) It is scheduled to warm up later today, and get back to the sunny 70's for the rest of the week, so I can handle a cold day or 2.
I'm still getting the hang of this Facebook thing, but I do have a bunch of photos posted now (not all tagged or anything, but a start!), so if you want to visit the Facebook site, see the link on the bottom right of this page, or click here!
Got questions about living in Colorado Springs? Call me at 719-590-4768 or 888-568-6784!

No comments: