Monday, September 10, 2007

We visited the Flying W Ranch for the dinner show Saturday night to celebrate my sister in law's birthday. It was great fun, and boy can those guys play! I've always enjoyed this particular local attraction as a true "western feeling experience", and once again it did not disappoint.

Speaking of not disappointing, the Broncos pulled it out in the final seconds on Sunday, what a nailbiter that was! I am a football fan, I'll make no excuses or apologies for it. I don't get time to follow college ball too well, but I do love the NFL. It is only about an hour's drive to Mile High (Invesco) and this year is particularly interesting with it being Jay Cutlers real debut as the new starting quarterback. It wasn't the best game we'll ever see, but it was exciting.

The weather has really changed. It is cool and gray today, rain in the forecast and breezy. It is the first morning I remember since spring that the temperature was below 50, so fall is giving us a little preview. I like the variety.

Saturday I showed property in the $150's. It had been a little while since I had shown in that price range (the median has been closer to $225 for some time), and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. We saw several fairly nice houses in the Cimmeron Hills area in particular.

No comments: