Saturday, December 22, 2007


Yesterday's little snow storm was such a Colorado thing. Sunny in the early part of the day, the snow started around 2, and was done by around 10, with gorgeous sunny skies again this morning, and only an inch or so of light powder. Perfect lead in for Christmas! We don't actually get white Christmases that often. Last year was a big exception, with 3 big storms kind of back to back. For some reason, it can be cold and sunny, but right around Christmas Day we just don't get snow that much. The mountains continue to get theirs though, and I am looking forward to a chance to get up and see how it is!
Today's photo is my daughter Heather and I up at Copper Mountain last March.

1 comment:

Lori said...

This looks beautiful, though I've never been skiing. I think we got your snow today, though we probably carry the prize for the wind.

Merry "white" Christmas!