Monday, November 12, 2007

It was nice to see the Broncos get back on track a bit this weekend. Not that I got to see it, since I was out showing property.
Saturday we were looking in up to the mid 500's, and it was nice to see so many quality choices. It was a little disconcerting to see how many were empty however. On Sunday we looked at homes in the 700's. It is interesting to see what constitutes value in this market, I saw some of the same cabinets in newer homes in the 500's that they had put into some in the 700's. Obviously cabinets are not the only thing that is different you jump price ranges, but I thought it was interesting.
The weather that has been so warm finally turned cold today, damp and 40's. While it is actually supposed to warm right back up again tomorrow, I suspect the seasonal cycle is finally catching up with us. Glad I cleaned and refilled my hot tub while the weather was so nice last week!

No comments: